CA 854 | CANOPY MIX | LAPIS GRADIENT
During lockdown, we wished to help our artisans and thus our weavers worked from home to produce our handwoven CANOPY motif in unique range of colours, from end of production leather pieces. No two bags are identical in terms of feel, softness, stiffness.
Keenly priced, be quick to treat yourself to a unique palette of colours !
SPACIOUS AND LARGE HANDWOVEN SHOPPER
A functional and timeless style !
- An intricate canopy weave in a mix of two shapes handwoven in a leather that patinates with time
- Twin top handles
- Zip closure
- Multiple interior wall pockets
- Cotton lining
COMPOSITION : PURE LEATHER
DIMENSION : H: 28 | L: 39 bottom L: 53 top | D: 18 | DROP: 23 CMS approx
WEIGHT : 0.950 KGS approx
There will be slight variations in texture and color that are characteristic of leather handcrafted products.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to often gently wipe your bag clean
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moonlight and heat
- Avoid rubbing, scraping or hitting your product against rough surfaces
- Keep your product dry. Avoid getting it wet or damp. If this happens, allow the product to dry naturally and do not use a heat source to speed up the drying process.
- Do not overstuff your bag as leather has the ability to stretch and mould to fit. Once expanded, it will not get back its original shape
- Store your bag stuffed with paper or bag fillers, to help preserve its shape.
The colours you see on your screen may vary on the actual product to some extent. This is due to variations in monitor calibrations and technology, and differences in the way the human eye perceives colour.