Where do you ship from and to?
We ship from Chennai,India to most parts of the world except Singapore. If your international shipping rates are not showing at the checkout page kindly whatsapp us on +91 9840840509. For more shipping details kindly check our shipping policy.
How long does it usually take for an order to arrive?
From the date of order, we take 2-3 working days to process your order and 6-7 working days for the delivery. If you would like to expedite your order process, kindly whatsapp us on +91 9840840509.
I didn't receive an Order Confirmation or Shipping Confirmation email...
Our store automatically sends out an Order Confirmation and Shipping Confirmation email or SMS after you place your order and when we put your order in the mail. If you didn't receive these emails, please check your Spam or Junk folder and add us as a contact to receive updates on your order.
How do I care for my leather bag?
- Use a soft, dry cloth to often gently wipe your bag clean
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moonlight and heat
- Avoid rubbing, scraping or hitting your product against rough surfaces
- Keep your product dry. Avoid getting it wet or damp. If this happens, allow the product to dry naturally and do not use a heat source to speed up the drying process.
- Do not overstuff your bag as leather has the ability to stretch and mould to fit. Once expanded, it will not get back its original shape
- Store your bag stuffed with paper or bag fillers, to help preserve its shape.
Can I place a large order for my company?
Our team is happy to help you place a bulk order. Please contact us for further information.
What payment methods do you accept?
We offer secure shopping and accept payments via Razorpay. UPI, Net banking and all major credit and debit card companies are accepted. We do not offer COD currently.
Does your brand use genuine leather?
Yes, absolutely! We use 100% genuine leather.
Is your brand ethical in sourcing leather and in the manufacturing process ?
We source our leather from certified tanneries which ethically source their leather. Ethically sourced leather is a natural leather that comes from animals who are not raised specifically for their hides. Our Factory is SA-8000 certified.
Does your brand follow sustainable practices?
we are deeply committed to minimizing wastage throughout our production process. One of the ways we achieve this is by collecting all leather offcuts from export production. Rather than discarding these valuable materials, we make dyes that are used to cut peculiar shapes, allowing us to create stunning and intricate designs in our leather goods.