CA 1538 | HANDWOVEN IRIS | CANARY
A sleek intricate handwoven design on an eye-catching silhouette. Entirely handwoven by expert artisans, this exclusive masterpiece is created by weaving together three thousand leather cut Iris motifs. So intricate is the process, only a limited number are produced.
- Crafted in soft delicate high quality imported leather
- Single leather top handle
- Double snap closure
- Luxurious spacious interior
- Cotton lining
- Height: 21 cms | Length: 36 cms bottom | Depth: 6 cms
- Handle Drop: 33 cms
- Weight: 0.900 kgs
* Measurements are approximate as these are handcrafted products
Leather is a natural material, there will be slight irregularities in texture and colour, which is characteristic of leather handcrafted products. This makes each bag unique.
The colours you see on your screen may vary on the actual product to some extent. This is due to variations in monitor calibrations and technology, and differences in the way the human eye perceives colour.
How to Look After Your Leather Accessory
- Use a soft, dry cloth to often gently wipe your bag clean
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moonlight and heat
- Avoid rubbing, scraping or hitting your product against rough surfaces
- Keep your product dry. Avoid getting it wet or damp. If this happens, allow the product to dry naturally and do not use a heat source to speed up the drying process
- Do not overstuff your bag as leather has the ability to stretch and mould to fit. Once expanded, it will not get back its original shape
- Store your bag stuffed with paper or bag fillers, to help preserve its shape.