CA 539 | OCTO WEAVE | BLACK
Get it between -
SOFT HOBO BAG MADE IN OUR SIGNATURE OCTO WEAVE
- Voluminous bag in exceptionally supple sheep leather
- Soft draped shape, entirely handwoven
- Magnetic closure with a decorative knot tassel
- Personalised Calonge lining
- Height: 27 cms | Length: 29 cms bottom | Depth: 15 cms
- Handle Drop: 23 cms
- Weight: 0.800 kgs
* Measurements are approximate as these are handcrafted products
Leather is a natural material, there will be slight irregularities in texture and colour, which is characteristic of leather handcrafted products. This makes each bag unique.
The colours you see on your screen may vary on the actual product to some extent. This is due to variations in monitor calibrations and technology, and differences in the way the human eye perceives colour.
How to Look After Your Leather Accessory
- Use a soft, dry cloth to often gently wipe your bag clean
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moonlight and heat
- Avoid rubbing, scraping or hitting your product against rough surfaces
- Keep your product dry. Avoid getting it wet or damp. If this happens, allow the product to dry naturally and do not use a heat source to speed up the drying process
- Do not overstuff your bag as leather has the ability to stretch and mould to fit. Once expanded, it will not get back its original shape
- Store your bag stuffed with paper or bag fillers, to help preserve its shape.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Free shipping is available above an order value of INR. 6000/-, within India and orders are delivered within 10 - 12 working days. Order processing begins on receipt of payment by Calonge.If you would like to place an order with immediate shipping requirement, kindly whatsapp us enquiring the same. Ph +91 9840840509
- We ship on all weekdays (Monday to Friday), excluding public holidays.
- If you are based out of a remote location or a courier non-serviceable area, please write to us with your complete mailing address and order details at email@example.com or call our customer care helpline number (+91) 98408 40509, and we will arrange for a suitable service to deliver your order. Please note that carriers may charge an additional sum to deliver at remote locations, and in such cases we will intimate you prior to delivery. Any additional taxes charged by the shipping company will be borne by the customer.
- For International customers, the shipping rate will be displayed at the time of checkout. The shipping charge is calculated on the pack size based on the product you buy and on the cumulative weight of the entire order.
- For International deliveries, our courier partner may need to get custom clearance ; any additional taxes, import duties, custom charges levied by the country of import will have to be borne by the customer.
- Our customer care line will be open Mon – Fri, 09:00 to 18:00; except on national holidays.
Please note that:
- Calonge shall not be liable for any delay/ non-delivery of purchased goods for reasons related to flood, fire, wars or any cause that is beyond the control of Calonge.
- Delivery times are subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions, government instability, strikes etc.
- We will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by you arising from any delay in the delivery of the products howsoever caused.
- Shipping of orders is specific to the address and phone number provided.
Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. You will be able to view the progress of your order on the carrier’s tracking page. Please note that it might take up to 24 hours before you can track your shipment.
ORDERS & PAYMENT
You can order products online at www.calonge-group.com. All orders are subject to acceptance by the company and availability of stock at the time of placing the order.
We provide a safe and secure payment gateway (Razorpay) offering the following payment options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
Currently we do not offer Cash-on-Delivery (COD) as a payment option on domestic or international shipments.
For international payments, some of the above options may not be available in your country; this will be determined at the time of checkout.
The user must agree to provide authentic and true information, to avoid any kind of delay or loss of merchandise. Calonge reserves the right to confirm and validate the information provided by the user at any point of time. If upon confirmation, such user details are found not true (wholly or partly), Calonge has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
DAMAGE OF PACKAGES
- All our products are quality checked and come in secure packaging. Please do not accept the delivery if you feel the package has been damaged. In such an event, we request you to take photos of the tampered/damaged part and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at (+91) 98408 40509. Do not sign for or accept the damaged package from the carrier. Should you accept such a package, it will be deemed that the product was received in good condition.
- If you have accepted the damaged package, the return courier costs will be borne by you. Calonge will only bear the expenses of the transaction after the repair of the merchandise.
- Orders once placed, cannot be cancelled. We do not accept any cancellations on orders after the process has been initiated.