SAM 17 | IRIS RIHANA | UMBER
ARTISANAL IRIS SHOULDER BAG
A truly exhuberant design masterfully handmade by skilled artisans with Rihana's face as an inspiration.
- Entirely handwoven shoulder bag in the Intricate Iris weave
- Crafted in a rich leather
- Snap closure
- Spacious interior
- Inner pockets
- Height: 39 cms | Length: 35 cms bottom | Depth: 6 cms
- Handle Drop: 31 cms
- Weight: 0.700 kgs
* Measurements are approximate as these are handcrafted products
Leather is a natural material, there will be slight irregularities in texture and colour, which is characteristic of leather handcrafted products. This makes each bag unique.
The colours you see on your screen may vary on the actual product to some extent. This is due to variations in monitor calibrations and technology, and differences in the way the human eye perceives colour.
How to Look After Your Leather Accessory
- Use a soft, dry cloth to often gently wipe your bag clean
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moonlight and heat
- Avoid rubbing, scraping or hitting your product against rough surfaces
- Keep your product dry. Avoid getting it wet or damp. If this happens, allow the product to dry naturally and do not use a heat source to speed up the drying process
- Do not overstuff your bag as leather has the ability to stretch and mould to fit. Once expanded, it will not get back its original shape
- Store your bag stuffed with paper or bag fillers, to help preserve its shape.