Terms and Condition
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
- Calonge ships to all parts of India. We ship 6 days of the week. We do not process orders on Sundays and on National Holidays.
- Deliveries are free of charge to any address in India via courier.
- We do not currently offer international shipping options. We will however commence processing of International orders very soon.
- Our Standard Shipping time is 10 working days.
- Calonge is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company within 10 working days from the date of the order and payment.
- Calonge is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
- Please note we require a signature for any goods delivered and a copy of the buyer’s ID proof, at which point responsibility of your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a third-party recipient for delivery purposes (for ex. a gift) then evidence of a signature and a copy of the ID proof of the recipient is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by us of our obligation, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
- If you fail to take delivery of the goods, even after several attempts, the product would be returned to our warehouse and you will not be reimbursed. Please make sure, you add your available phone/mobile number in the shipping address while you place an order, this will speed up the delivery process.
- In the event we are unable to deliver the confirmed order(s), the amount paid by you will be reversed back in your credit/debit card account.
- For any query on Shipping and Delivery, you can contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. You will have to send us an e-mail to email@example.com with your order number. We can cancel your order and refund your amount. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been processed and the shipping has been initiated.
- Calonge does not offer a Return Policy.
- If you notice manufacturing/workmanship errors on your newly purchased product, we can repair the product for you. If repairs are not possible, a replacement will be provided. This is valid within 3 days from the day of delivery and does not cover any wear and tear due to usage.
- Please note that for repairs, customers are responsible for one way shipping charges.
- Once the defective product is inspected and a defect is found due to the manufacturer’s workmanship, we will repair, at our cost, or replace the product with the same style.
- Manufacturing/ workmanship defects include problems with zippers, loose or broken stitches, hardware and lining.
- Normal wear and tear is not a defect. Over time leather may fade or spot and the edges may show signs of wear. This is a natural and normal process and is not covered under the Calonge warranty.
- Zippers that are worn out and damaged by improper use are not considered defective.
- Calonge cannot guarantee or replace products damaged by neglect or mishandling, including exposure to moisture, severe tears in leather or lining and ink marks and stains.
- Under product care we emphasise that our products are delicately hand-crafted so each piece is unique and no two pieces are alike. Any curve in the weaving or two tone shade in the colour is due to special process and not due to the manufacturing flaw. The leather used for our products are naturally dyed and untreated. Please refrain from direct contact with water, oil, light courses and light-coloured garments.